[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - TRAVELLING

TRAVELLING

Discuss daily and general issues

TRAVELLING

Postby chizor » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone of you in the States intend to come to the UK between now and December/Jan time or if you know of anyone in the UK who intends to travel to America and back anytime soon. Please holla.

Thanks
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 am

I know but I will have to confirm only when I sure say she don buy her ticket but nafrom here and back
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby ngozify » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:07 pm

My in-law is coming from Bristol next week, and he will be leaving Here after Xmas. My aunt is also coming from London around the middle of December but she's staying only a few days here before going back to London.
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? -- 1 John 3:17
ngozify
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Ladies, thanks so much. I really appreciate your help. However, Horizon has just sorted me out. God bless you all. Peck on the cheek.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:29 am

chizor wrote:Ladies, thanks so much. I really appreciate your help. However, Horizon has just sorted me out. God bless you all. Peck on the cheek.

Good chizor, because I was going to say try horibaby - I saw it on her FB page last night that she was travelling to yankee. FB sef. Who was it that said to change the name to www.amebo.com?
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 am

Blackie....
Stop sending me to sites that don't work abeg... :smt018 :smt018 :smt018

I was like, "wow, amebo.com kwa!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:00 pm

Blackie.... Stop sending me to sites that don't work abeg...

I was like, "wow, amebo.com kwa!!!"

honestly... and it highlighted like a real site!!!!
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:01 pm

uluisrare wrote:

Blackie.... Stop sending me to sites that don't work abeg...

I was like, "wow, amebo.com kwa!!!"

honestly... and it highlighted like a real site!!!!

shaba for this computer, making me post like sandy... sandy where r u oooooooooo?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:22 pm

It's not me o! that's what this site does -anything that starts with www and ends with .com it automatically formats for clicking. Even mesef surprise...
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:39 pm

uluisrare wrote:sandy where r u oooooooooo?

Ulu, sandy has left us. People appear to gradually fashi us when they get married... :smt102

Our very own blackie has remained ever so faithful, and has stood by us through thick and thin though... :-D

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Yes to that chizor.... Blackie has been faithful so far lol

Y is it that women find it easier to fashi some of their gal friends or the activities that they were formely active in once they get married. Men usually take the time to hang out with their pallies and have fun,they don't just take off and disappear whether they are busy or not.

:smt102 anyhow sha, to each its own. I guess it depends on individuals.
maybe wen we all get married eventually, we'll fashi d site........ :smt085 :smt105 :smt107
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 am

Ugbonma wrote:Yes to that chizor.... Blackie has been faithful so far lol

Y is it that women find it easier to fashi some of their gal friends or the activities that they were formely active in once they get married. Men usually take the time to hang out with their pallies and have fun,they don't just take off and disappear whether they are busy or not.

maybe wen we all get married eventually, we'll fashi d site........ :smt085 :smt105 :smt107

Its just a girl thing i guess. I ask the same question sometimes. For most girls it takes a little while to settle into the new role of being a wife while for others its a i'm no longer on ur level type of thing. But i always say to each his own.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby ozy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:53 am

I don't really think so. Some of us on this site are married with kids and still make out time to contribute on the site, though I might not be a frequent participant. It just depends on individual. Some people, when they get married, are trying to adjust to their new role while others ease into it without problems. Some guys though prefer to trim down their friends and hobbies to make time for their wives.

All the same, I love this site. :) :)
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uluisrare » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:17 am

chizor wrote:
Our very own blackie has remained ever so faithful, and has stood by us through thick and thin though... :-D

what's doing my head... i actually wanted to say it's a kpum/correct u and say, it is "has stand" nhia... o di egwu!
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 am

Kellyeva wrote:

Its just a girl thing i guess. I ask the same question sometimes. For most girls it takes a little while to settle into the new role of being a wife while for others its a i'm no longer on ur level type of thing. But i always say to each his own.

What's this 'level' thing, biko? If anyone thinks they're on a 'better level' than anyone else just because they got married they must be trippin. Being married is a vocation, just as being single is, so [imaginary] girl, you ain't better than no one else! People sef...

Methinks the way a newlywed babe relates to her friends and acquaintances after marriage is mostly a factor of they way she has conducted her relationship prior to getting married. If there wasn't much of a relationship then it's all very strange and she feels like she's being yanked from one realm into another- yanked , not transitioned. All of a sudden you're living in each other's pockets, 2-4-7. Sleep, wake go to work, come back/same face. THEN she needs time to adjust. But I can't see how logging into my fave webbies will require a sea change :?: :?: You have the rest of your lives together so why the sudden hogging?

Having said that, there's things such as moving to a new town/city/country/planet :lol: that could destabilise a chic, and means that she genuinely needs time to adjust. If all of a sudden your family and friends are hundreds of miles away, it has a way of making you withdrawn...or heading online to connect with 'em! She might have even given up her job to follow hubby, which needs adjusting to. It may also mean loss/limitation of internet access.

or ahem, if babe is preggers (immediately b4 or immediately after the wedding) then no amount of 'relationships, jokes and gossip central' can cheer her up enough to log in as usual. THAT needs adjusting to - being preggers, that is.

I think I've been lucky, it hasn't been such a sudden lifestyle change for me. My biggest bugbear right now is waking up in the morning and finding that the clothes I had 'mentally ironed' for work are not there. Because they're not there - I haven't packed them. I didn't know moving house was so difficult and time-consuming, now I feel ashamed for harrassing my sister to come and pack her things after she got married last year :oops: I deliberate on what to take with me, and what to leave behind; what to throw away, what to dash away...then I leave it all for next time.

Oya BTT, Chiz, looks like horibaby is back abi?
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Next

Return to General Topics