[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - 2008 TESTIMONIES

2008 TESTIMONIES

Discuss daily and general issues

2008 TESTIMONIES

Postby chizor » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Anything to share ladies?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Yea,God has been faithful.I finally began a program I'd been preparing for and despite the stress of it,I'm grateful I'm excelling.There's been many tears but much laughter too!There were so many discouraging moments but thank God for friends who make life worthwhile.Made new friends,left my comfort zone,took risks that I would never have taken before,realized I was stronger than I gave myself credit for.Somewhere along the way I met him...

It was a great year,no doubt!
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am

Too cute... :D
PS - ur pictures wth HIM are fyne too :)

jezzy wrote:Yea,God has been faithful.I finally began a program I'd been preparing for and despite the stress of it,I'm grateful I'm excelling.There's been many tears but much laughter too!There were so many discouraging moments but thank God for friends who make life worthwhile.Made new friends,left my comfort zone,took risks that I would never have taken before,realized I was stronger than I gave myself credit for.Somewhere along the way I met him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:53 pm

2008 has been an amazing year. i asked God for 12 things at the start of the year and he did them all. I'm really looking forward to the year ahead.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:59 am

dubem wrote:Too cute... :D
PS - ur pictures wth HIM are fyne too :)

jezzy wrote:Yea,God has been faithful.I finally began a program I'd been preparing for and despite the stress of it,I'm grateful I'm excelling.There's been many tears but much laughter too!There were so many discouraging moments but thank God for friends who make life worthwhile.Made new friends,left my comfort zone,took risks that I would never have taken before,realized I was stronger than I gave myself credit for.Somewhere along the way I met him...

I can see clearly now the rain is gone(is that the correct lyric?).False alarm,it was not Him.
(Dubs,that person in my pix is my cousin o).

Happy New Year everyone!! :D
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uluisrare » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:36 pm

dubs is just a false alarm ringer... do u know she sent me on an inspection spree all thru jezzy's pics.... mchewwwww.....
then i saw it was ur cousin, i thot perhaps i had not found it...
dubs, dubs, dubs...... lol
happy new year everyone....
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 am

uluisrare wrote:dubs is just a false alarm ringer... do u know she sent me on an inspection spree all thru jezzy's pics.... mchewwwww.....

Ulu,you got me cracking up big time.It is my fault for not tagging/labeling the pix.Now if I take a picture with HIM,the body language in the picture would do the talking. :-D :oops:

2009 promises to be great,five days in and I can already feel it in my bones,err sorry,my spirit. :D.Have I wished everyone a happy new year yet?
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby gloria » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I on the other hand made one major request from the Father but did not get it. It was a great year notwithstanding. He met my needs in areas I could not even have imagined or expected and I am trusting He will make all things perfect in His time
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby ozy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:33 pm

uluisrare wrote:dubs is just a false alarm ringer... do u know she sent me on an inspection spree all thru jezzy's pics.... mchewwwww.....

Seriously, I had to go back to Jezzy's page to check the beau nwanu only did not see a thing. Jezzy , I almost gave you a call to ask how could you do this to me. Dubs take time o... :lol: :lol:
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby jezzy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 am

ozy wrote:

Seriously, I had to go back to Jezzy's page to check the beau nwanu only did not see a thing. Jezzy , I almost gave you a call to ask how could you do this to me. Dubs take time o... :lol: :lol:

Ewooo!Ozy,me and you are from waaaaaaay back so I fitn't do that to you.You guys should not even worry,when it happens the breaking news will be here in the midst of my sisters. :-D

(BTW,fitn't is used here knowingly before I get sent to the kpum thread. :-D )
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby jezzy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:37 am

gloria wrote:I on the other hand made one major request from the Father but did not get it. It was a great year notwithstanding. He met my needs in areas I could not even have imagined or expected and I am trusting He will make all things perfect in His time

You are right,He will make it perfect in His time.I wish you grace as your hope stays fresh.Baba always comes through no matter what. :-)
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:49 pm

All of una no serious with Jeezy's HIM...
We are eagerly, myself included, awaiting his pic on FB :lol: :lol: :lol:

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:50 pm

PS... did u guys know that God can heal a car???
He healed mine, twice... 8O 8O 8O

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Ulu u wey de view other peep's beau where ur own???now site people go de waka facebook to update......interesting :smt018

@ dubs.. i fully agree...
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to General Topics