[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Wedding Bells- 08/09

Wedding Bells- 08/09

Discuss daily and general issues

Wedding Bells- 08/09

Postby weruche » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 pm

2008 began so many beautiful things and we give glory to God.

I'd like to announce the marriage between Okey Mezu ( Ogechi, Olachi and Kelechi Mezu's brother ) and Gozie igbozurike ( Udoka and Obioma Igbozurike's sister) . It took place on the 27th of December, in Imo state Nigeria.
I look forward to attending the white wedding soon.

Also our very own Uluobi Nwaubani. Congratulations on your engagement and wedding coming in feburary . Pls friends in the area, try to attend and give our girl support. The Lord has done a good thing yet again.

Ihuoma Nwigwe- Uzoka...yes, you heard me... She just got married to my bros Ikenna Uzoka and we give God all the glory...can't wait for them to come back in a few days with my food-stuff- cerelac, yaji and the rest...oh...and their lovely wedding photos! :smt038 :smt038
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 pm

biko forward some cerelac to me ohhh.. congrats all of the above wedded and to be wedded. groundnut de come???
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby adore » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Congrats to all above and Weruche way to go on this thread, quite thotful of you.. Happy new year you guys.....

Adaeze Ononye........ last weekend, congrats to you as well
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.(civil rights leader)
adore
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Weruche dear, I dunno ur bros and his wife but i have seen pixs of them in one or two of ur albums; they are a cute couple and tha chick does have those enviable flat abs. LoL
I wish them success and happiness in their marriage, the Good Lord will be with them all the way!!!!!!

As for Uluobi aka andrea aka snuffly lovely, I am just too happy for you. am sure ur good sense of humor will work positively for you; the Good Lord who ordained this union, will walk with you both all tha way!!!!!! No shakings at all
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:49 pm

ehen, weruche, plz put some of the pixs of their big day ooooo (if they won't mind) make we feast our eyes.
what of the kids, hope say una dey kampe
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:28 am

Thank you so so much snr weruch.....
happy new year everyone...
hmm it's only a few days away, i'll ask everyone to keep praying for us...
so much travelling to do... a few loose strings here and there to tie up...

this is the official invite for this site...
pls those of u in lagos, be our guest (wld give the link for the website soon)

Umujieze Umuopara - 24th January - igba nkwu ceremony - time 9am

All season's plaza Ikeja - 7th february 2009- wedding service and reception- time 9am

thank u everyone.. will keep u posted....
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:08 am

word!! congrats to ur 'akpuobi' bros and his new bride!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby ozy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 pm

horizon wrote:word!! congrats to ur 'akpuobi' bros and his new bride!

Horizon u r so funny.

But seriously Weru, is your brother a personal trainer? He is mega fit and Ihuoma too. That's a good combination. God bless their marriage
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby gloria » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:13 am

Ulu congrats once more, would be happy to share your day with you, okay so who else lives in Lagos?
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 am

@ Zika, I wish say you dey here...the crayfish and everything wey come eh? I have been waiting for years! :cry: :lol:

@ Ugbonma...I'll speak with 'Admin' regarding posting photos here. It's been difficult for me to post photos...They just won't upload. But it looks like I have everyone here on my Facebook page, so the albums are there now...

@ Ozy.. :lol: honestly those two are so health conscious . They work out several times a day, eat chicken breast, brown rice, salmon, no soda, fried foods, nothing unhealthy..If only I could do that.

Adore and gloria, hope you guys enjoyed watching the inauguration today...I was ecstatic! :D
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gloria » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 am

Weruche lucky you! Snuck out of work early so I could go home to watch only to get caught in traffic!!!

Happy New Year by the way, how are the kids?
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:44 am

Chai!!! No worry, they'll keep showing it for a long time..

Kids and I are doing very well my sister, thanks...
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: Wedding Bells- 08/09

Postby chelsea » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Uluobi congrtas oh!! Jehovah na-adi ndu. :D
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby onyi810 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:52 am

chelsea wrote:Uluobi congrtas oh!! Jehovah na-adi ndu. :D

Chelsea long time how re u doing?

Accept No Ones Definition Of You, Define Yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chelsea » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Wow!! Onyii. Itz good to hear 4rm u again. i don look 4 u tire. howz mario and hubby?
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to General Topics