[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - NAILS

NAILS

Discuss daily and general issues

NAILS

Postby chizor » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 am

How many of you have had, or still have problems with your nails? I have one of the ugliest set of nails I've ever seen in my life, and I really need to sort them out. Any tips? :P
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 pm

cut them offf...dats what the bible says :lol: :lol: :lol:
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dorisikee » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:07 pm

first things first, if u used to fix ur nails then STOP. Its gonna look worst but with time the will come around
dorisikee
Prefect
Prefect

Re: NAILS

Postby uluisrare » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 am

chizor wrote:How many of you have had, or still have problems with your nails? I have one of the ugliest set of nails I've ever seen in my life, and I really need to sort them out. Any tips? :P

taa gbafuo... whose fingers.... chiz biko ur nails (i saw them last in july right?????) are pretty... wot r u saying!!!!!
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby faridah » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:41 pm

dorisikee wrote:first things first, if u used to fix ur nails then STOP. Its gonna look worst but with time the will come around

I agree - I used to put acrylic tips on but when I took them off, my nails were in really bad shape. Try to get a professional manicure once a month and do one a home once a week. When I get a manicure, I either get my nails buffed or I use a natural color. Deep colors can stain your nails overtime and when they chip, they look terrible. Also soak your hands in warm water and you can scrub your nails with a toothbrush. Also you can use a scrub when washing your hands and use a moisturizer (carry one with you in your purse). Nails and hands for the most part are genetic but some pampering goes a long way. I forgot to mention no nail biting!
Last edited by faridah on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks peeps. Really good ideas. That toothbrush one sounds interesing too.

Ulu, you must have been confusing my nails with someone elses. lol
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to General Topics