[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Killers of Lucky Dube "Thought he was Nigerian"

Killers of Lucky Dube "Thought he was Nigerian"

Discuss daily and general issues

Killers of Lucky Dube "Thought he was Nigerian"

Postby nkay » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Ok, this is so sad. What a shame! I have said it that South Africa is definitely a place I never want to visit in my lifetime. For the Nigerians who live there, you all are brave biko. So it's Ok to kill a Nigerian but not Lucky Dube? It's sad cos a life was lost but I'm a bit relieved cos of the attention this story is gathering in SA. Lucky Dube was their icon so it's really hitting them hard. A lot of them are beginning to realize how deep xenophobia and hatred has eaten deep into them. They say you never know how much something hurts until it hits home. Anyway, I wish the criminals luck cos the whole of SA is calling for their heads. Let them carry their baggage.

Meanwhile I heard when lucky Dube got shot, they were peddling some stories that it may be Nigerians who shot him. Some people will never learn that jelousy and envy will get them nowhere.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 ... nt_top_box
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to General Topics