[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - WHAT IS GOING ON ADMIN?

WHAT IS GOING ON ADMIN?

Discuss daily and general issues

WHAT IS GOING ON ADMIN?

Postby adore » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:00 am

Is anyone seeing what am seeing? Whats going on ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.(civil rights leader)
adore
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby faridah » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 am

I am concerned as well. I sent an E-mail to Admin yesterday, I hope she gets a chance to read it and deactivate these fake accounts.
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby blackie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 am

NNE M O! I had to do a double take. Admin biko, help us, looks like infiltrators have hijacked our site...fancy me opening one of these at work!
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:04 am

Heeeey! even our beloved and sacred wedding webbie thread. Whoever you are be kiaful o! :evil: :evil:
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby UjuN » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Things like this happen on forums, and thats why there should be moderators, the admin pls realize u cant do it on your own. Look at how many hrs abi days it has been and still nothing done. ven if the accts are banned, more accts will spring up unless there is adequate moderationI am sure if asked, there might be some people who will be willing to share the tasks of moderating posts. For starters things should be put in place where a person doesnt get the right to start off their own topic immediately, until they have a certain # of posts.

Also there should be one of those progs that require one to verify if u are human that other sites have, for example blogspot.com by entering in the word that u see above b4 posting. To think this has been happening all day, and they havent been deleted and blocked. People use software progs to post the spam all over the net, so its not like its someone even registering the acct, these are all comp progs. At least take down the forum until this is all sorted out pls.

Another day or week of this, and folks will abandon our beloved website, myself included. :( I sent a pm to the admin
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackbeauty » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 pm

I am so scared and I find it hard to admit that this might be the end of this site oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have been majorly invaded!!!!!!! it is so not funny. the most painful thing about this is that anyone that accidentially opens any of these contaminated topics potentially damages their system for good with the virus. can you just imagine the topic ' penis after' - what rubbish is this plssssssssssssss!!!. first facebook threatened our survivial which we managed to overcome, i pray and hope we can overcome this......................... so, so so sad. please admin do something!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is really critical..................................
blackbeauty
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby UjuN » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 pm

UjuN wrote:Things like this happen on forums, and thats why there should be moderators, the admin pls realize u cant do it on your own. Look at how many hrs abi days it has been and still nothing done. ven if the accts are banned, more accts will spring up unless there is adequate moderationI am sure if asked, there might be some people who will be willing to share the tasks of moderating posts. For starters things should be put in place where a person doesnt get the right to start off their own topic immediately, until they have a certain # of posts.

Also there should be one of those progs that require one to verify if u are human that other sites have, for example blogspot.com by entering in the word that u see above b4 posting. To think this has been happening all day, and they havent been deleted and blocked. People use software progs to post the spam all over the net, so its not like its someone even registering the acct, these are all comp progs. At least take down the forum until this is all sorted out pls.

Another day or week of this, and folks will abandon our beloved website, myself included. :( I sent a pm to the admin

tryin to keep this at top cause entire front page is pretty much gone
admin this is highly disappointing though because a whole day has gone by and still nothing. If you can get at least some other person to moderate, cause another day and the site will be...
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby UjuN » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 am

UjuN wrote:
UjuN wrote:Things like this happen on forums, and thats why there should be moderators, the admin pls realize u cant do it on your own. Look at how many hrs abi days it has been and still nothing done. ven if the accts are banned, more accts will spring up unless there is adequate moderationI am sure if asked, there might be some people who will be willing to share the tasks of moderating posts. For starters things should be put in place where a person doesnt get the right to start off their own topic immediately, until they have a certain # of posts.

tryin to keep this at top cause entire front page is pretty much gone
admin this is highly disappointing though because a whole day has gone by and still nothing. If you can get at least some other person to moderate, cause another day and the site will be...

BUMPING to the top
By the time I wake up, if admin isnt here, wouldnt even want to see whats left of the entire forum.
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby NeneU » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 am

Sniff, sniff...this is so disheartening. I feel this entire mess has totally violated most of what we hold dear about this site...Is this still a 'safe haven' ? ADMIN, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, DO SOMETHING!!!! :smt005
NeneU

Postby admin » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 am

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INVASION OF OUR PRIVACY. THE INTERNET HAS CONTINUED TO HAVE SPAMMERS AND HACKERS INVADE AND DESTROY WEBSITES.THAT BEING SAID, WE ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE AND WE ARE LOOKING INTO MAKING A FEW CHANGES ON THE WEBSITE.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.

ADMIN.
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby NeneU » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks a lot, admin :D
NeneU

Postby jezzy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:53 pm

I knew it!!The very day I didn't drop by to see what's up,something happened.What happened?Whatever it is I'm comforted by seeing Admin's little note that it's been take care of.Good job Admin!
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby NeneU » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 pm

LOL Jezzy, this is proof you need to visit the site more often :lol:. Our site was invaded for <48 hrs by spammers; what nonsense! It was really bad 'cos even our dear wedding websites link was affected, and there were some pretty indecent posts too. Well, as you already know, our able admin took care of it 'sharpishly'.
Last edited by NeneU on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeneU

Postby jezzy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 pm

NeneU wrote:LOL Jezzy, this is proof you need to visit the site more often :lol:. Our site was invaded for <48 hrs by spammers. It was really bad 'cos even our dear wedding websites link was affected. Well, as you already know, our able admin took care of it 'sharpishly'.

My dear sister,I try to visit as often as I can(at least 2-3 times every week) but it's difficult to carry on convo by myself(not that I can't,I just don't want you ladies thinking that my enemies have succeeded in driving me mad :-D ).I'm glad it's all been fixed.

BTW,I just noticed that some of the dates for articles on the forum page have January 1,1970 as the date they were written and if memory serves me right our dear alma mater was not even in existence then not to talk of yours truly.These Spammers need to be very careful,we do bite!!!
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby NeneU » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:23 pm

jezzy wrote:
NeneU wrote:LOL Jezzy, this is proof you need to visit the site more often :lol:. Our site was invaded for <48 hrs by spammers. It was really bad 'cos even our dear wedding websites link was affected. Well, as you already know, our able admin took care of it 'sharpishly'.

My dear sister,I try to visit as often as I can(at least 2-3 times every week) but it's difficult to carry on convo by myself(not that I can't,I just don't want you ladies thinking that my enemies have succeeded in driving me mad :-D ).I'm glad it's all been fixed.

Laugh my hats off! Jezzy, I thought I was the only one that was getting frustrated about the forum not being as active as it used to be.
NeneU

Next

Return to General Topics