[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Fans stunned by Rihanna-Chris Brown reconciliation

Fans stunned by Rihanna-Chris Brown reconciliation

Discuss daily and general issues

Fans stunned by Rihanna-Chris Brown reconciliation

Postby weruche » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:01 am

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Fans of singers Chris Brown and Rihanna expressed dismay on Saturday at reports the couple had reunited just three weeks after Brown was alleged to have assaulted her.

Celebrity magazines People and Us Weekly said that the R&B stars were spending time together at the Miami home of hip hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs -- and that Rihanna 's father was supporting her decision.

"I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her," Rihanna 's dad Ronald Fenty told Us Weekly from his Barbados home.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/fans-stunned- ... n/19459?nc
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby NeneU » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 am

Well, what can we say? This thing called love (or the heart, or whatever you understand it to mean) is really interesting. Sometimes, you make obviously wrong decisions because you've made so much emotional investment that you can't see yourself moving on. You know what? she probably doesn't want to go through the tougher route, which is to dissociate from him no matter the hurt, pain, and even depression it might cost her, and to consider it an investment for the probably better future without him. That, my friend, is the TOUGHER route, and not very many are willing to trail it.

Breaking up with someone you care about is really not easy. As spectators, it is clear to us, without a doubt, what her prudent decision should be. But we also do not have to deal with the complicating factor of memories of the "good times" they shared, which she has to deal with as well. So for most people in such situations, merciless beat-ups like the one she had to endure become so small and forgivable when weighed against the risk of losing "what we had" (whatever that means), or the thought of having to 'unlearn' loving him. There are really no on-off switches when it comes to matters of the heart, and some people are just not strong enough to take the hard road, especially if they have a choice.
Last edited by NeneU on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NeneU

Postby shaded » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 am

I am really sad for her. If at her young age, no kids, no financial dependence on him she cannot switch off from a man that beat her like that with the attendant public humiliation, then I really don't know what to say.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Re: Fans stunned by Rihanna-Chris Brown reconciliation

Postby onyi810 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 am

This thing called love is easily misunderstood in this case. they might both be young and be facing life in the public eye as cellebrities if i must say so but the guy needs help and should go for anger management and Rihanna needs to take some few steps back and think of what she wants and how her life will be like 5 -10 years along the line with an abusive beau. Like i always say once he hits you once, he'll hit you again and again and again till u become a punching bag.
At the same time, i feel Chris Brown is still a kid he's just 19years so we shouldn't be too hard on him considering the abusive ways he saw while growing up.
The latest is that they recorded a song together. its just complicated.

Accept No Ones Definition Of You, Define Yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Return to General Topics