[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - New Creation Realities!!!

New Creation Realities!!!

Discuss daily and general issues

New Creation Realities!!!

Postby NeneU » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Hello everyone, here are some messages that I guarantee will take you to a new level in your love for God!!! They are really awesome. The link takes you to the audio messages. I recommend starting with the 2nd one "In Christ, All Of God’s Promises Are ‘Yes’ And ‘Amen’!" (it has 2 parts) - they're the ones I've listened to so far. They are awesome. I'll listen to the other ones as well. Also, on the left column, there are links to two video messages - they are great as well - and the daily devotionals. Enjoy. I love you.

http://www.newcreation.org.sg/resources ... essage.htm

P/S: Also try to get a hold of the book "Destined to Reign" by Joseph Prince. The book is like gold, only better; I tell you, the Truth really does make you free :)
NeneU

Return to General Topics