[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - About the class of 94 click.

About the class of 94 click.

Discuss daily and general issues

About the class of 94 click.

Postby nwuli » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:48 am

Dear sistas,
How is everyone doing?
I know this matter has been addressed, but i just stumbled on some comments made and thot i should also speak my mind.
I am from the class of 94 and i have to admit that the click thing on that site is quite annoying.
I have had to discuss it with one or two sistas.
I post several questions and comments on that site and i have been ignored.
I agree with dubem that there are some folk who have not grown beyond SS3 and dont understand that clicks are the most unhealthy groups.
In fairness to Modupe and Shiweobi who coordinate that group, they are not part of the clicking thing( like a sista rightly mentioned)
I have hooked up with sistas from other sets who are fantastic and i will never have known that side of them if i remained so narrow minded.
Please lets send the word out: Class of 94, stop the clicking!!! It stinks!
I think i will stick to this wholesome group.
one love y'all.
Anwuli
nwuli

Return to General Topics