[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Wedding Websites

Wedding Websites

Discuss daily and general issues

Wedding Websites

Postby nekababy » Sat May 27, 2006 1:35 am

nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Ugbonma » Sat May 27, 2006 12:18 pm

:o

nijaz are hella funny oooooooooo. they neva run out of trends, its nice but in a weird kinda way to me sha. let me continue goin thru while I daydream of mine
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:36 am

hmm...that's interesting ppl puttn their luv story online. Chai...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:20 pm

www.chiandejike.com.

the above site has got to be the best i've seen thus far
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:12 pm

those wedding websites just make u want to cry... :cry: :cry:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nnelicous » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:20 pm

weruche, for real

they just send me into one kain bad mood , like me too i want to do love on the beach and do "how he proposed", oh well...
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:23 pm

soon Nne don't worry. And we shall all be there in our aso-ebi. i promise
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:34 pm

those of you without bobos , here's a thot..u can build ur own sites with ur photos and play mariah in the background , i'm serious and you'll feel good with where u are right now.
just a thot!
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:19 pm

chizor, their's was the best so far. but sincerely speaking, all the websites got me day dreaming. they all looked so happy and in love.

don't mean to sound like a saddist or pessimist, but sometimes i wonder what happens ten years from now or so. sometimes, we as human beings plan and put so much into a wedding but we fail to do the same for marriages.

back to the happy moments, all the couples really looked fine ooooooo, it really got me day dreamin
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:30 am

Ugbonma wrote: sometimes, we as human beings plan and put so much into a wedding but we fail to do the same for marriages.

Good point
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:32 pm

yea, wedding sites have been on, saw the first in 2004, was trilling to me, sure have seen others and know yet to see more.

they sure look nice, glamourous, happy... but the most important part like one of us commented is what happens 10, 30, 50 years from now?

i know: 1. if it is built on Christ, it will survive all storms of life, becos they surely will come.

2. u and him should corporate with the spirit of God: pray, hold and trust God. e.t.c

i look forward to mine, gals are we praying?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby UjuN » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:15 am

chizor wrote:www.chiandejike.com.

the above site has got to be the best i've seen thus far

Nice one, very like the dianddee.com one
They look so happy in love.
Dangerously in love by Beyonce never really realized just how beautiful a song it is.
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby nekababy » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:28 am

Girls it looks like ATL is now the happening place for hookups. My fella single girls it seems there is still hope for us in ATL. I guess we should all pack and move there :lol: (they don't call it Hotlanta for nothing). A few more websites that I found. Happy :D viewing

http://rhynaandbj.com/rhynaandbj.html
http://www.yemisisandyemi.com/
http://www.gbemiandbunmi.com/
http://www.sarahandbodunde.com/
http://www.yemiwedstayo.com/
http://www.suzzanneandtosin.com/
nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:18 am

NEKABABY, CHAI PLS NOW...
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:04 pm

:lol:

These weddin websites really make me day dream like mad. At least i have found a place to check out latest designs when am ready for ma trad
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to General Topics