[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - RANTS AND RAVES. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER!!!!!

RANTS AND RAVES. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER!!!!!

Discuss daily and general issues

RANTS AND RAVES. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER!!!!!

Postby weruche » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:41 pm

Can't find our rants and raves topic, so started another one. Post your articles here.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby checkj » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:12 am

Whenever I click on album, it tells me module is inactive, why????
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:30 am

checkj wrote:Whenever I click on album, it tells me module is inactive, why????

i THINK aDMIN I STSILL WORKING ON IT. rEMEMEBR THE LONDONERS TRIED UPLOADING THE REUNION PICS AND THEY COULDN'T SO THEY SENT OUT THE POST SAYING IT WAS TEMPORARILY OUR OS SERVICE :lol: :lol:
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby checkj » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:35 pm

ooh ok thanks kelly
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby blackie » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:35 pm

Thanks Weruche for setting up another rant and rave for us jare. Here I go again.

I need to go to naija next year, so I'm shopping around for tickets. I finally settle for KLM and for a start I can't book online because I can't . It's not allowed for Nigeria, so I've got to ring them up and talk to someone. Okay o, hmm. It's an 087 number and I hate them (meanwhile, for people living in the UK, google 'sayno' and look for a site called 'saynoto0870', it gives you alternative local numbers to ring for a lot of 08 numbers. Not all but at least a fair few). So anyway I ring KLM and book my ticket jeje. They tell me that since it's an eticket I'll get it by email the next day. One week later, no email and I ring them back. This woman starts going on about how they need to check the credit card because 'Nigeria is a FRAUD DESTINATION'. I flipped o. My hair stood one one. Nini?

Q: But you knew I was booking a flight to Nigeria and you said my ticket would be ready the next day, and don't give me that crap about checking the credit card details cos it only takes a few minutes, at most a couple of hours - and that's if you detect or suspect foulplay.

A: But u know Nigeria is a fraud des....

Q: How dare you? How very dare you?........(and a lot of other unprintables)

But can you imagine? Even if you think a particular country has a bad reputation doesn't your customer service just suck for you to say it out loud to your paying customers? We just tend to take a lot of crap from these people, that's what. I don't blame them, if there was a functional and reliable Nigeria Airways they wouldn't have had the guts to insult me, because they wouldn't have seen my legs there. Asko.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And it still took 3 weeks before I got my eticket confirmation.
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby igoloa » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:12 pm

nonsense you for hook me up make i follow you curse am small. abi she de craze nah her country weh be fraud destination. idoit like her make una hold me before i tear somebody oh nonsense. she could have as well called you a fraudster to the face :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:13 pm

Imagine!!! :smt011 :evil: :evil: No fear,eh? I hope you finished her well...confirming my black ass...nonsense.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:18 pm

European peeps are too racist for ma liking
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:48 am

blackie,........y not try airfrace....they'll land u straight to PH.......imagin them saying dat to you.....flippin taklin a piste :x !!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby blackie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:49 am

horizon wrote:blackie,........y not try airfrace....they'll land u straight to PH.......imagin them saying dat to you.....flippin taklin a piste :x !!

My dear, PH airport is broken for now and no one is quite sure when it gets fixed. All PH-bound domestic flights now go to Owerri, but I think they cancelled all the international ones.
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:26 am

:smt011 It doesn't get better does it?
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:45 am

it surely looks like it doesn't :( :( :( :(
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby ozy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:49 pm

Ugbonma wrote:European peeps are too racist for ma liking

My dear not only in Europe, its happening right here in the US. I made the biggest mistake of my life by changing my phone service from verizon to vonage after hearing all the good things about internet phone service. Little did I know that there were more diadvantages than its advantage. internet connection kept going on and off, and when i am on the phone, it just cuts off on me. when i called vonage customer service to lay my complaints, this lady came on the line. i told her what has been going on with my phone and my internet connection, she said "I'm sorry ma'am, I can't understand what u're saying". Chei!! I was enraged. I said to her "what does it sound like i'm speaking, Latin? Or u suddenly don't understand EnGlish anymore because of my accent?" I told her everything I could think of that day. She finally got someone else on the line and I canceled the account right there. Nonsense!!
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:26 pm

I'm so sick and tired of these corrupt memphis politicians. The Ford family is always in the news for one thing or the other. First it was Ophelia and her involvement in bribery now its Leroy Ford who hasn't paid his light& gas bill for his business to the tune of whether na $18,000 for over 2 years. Yet when I forget a $36 payment, they send me threatening letters :evil: :evil: :evil:

Instead, the President of the gas company put them on the special program that was meant to help poor people with paying their light bill. Imagine! Now their wayo has been exposed and the president of the company came out apologizing after they showed the memo he sent his staff to create a special list of the high and mighty customers.

Jeez!!!! Can poor people like us ever get a break?
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby onyi810 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:36 am

blackie wrote:
horizon wrote:blackie,........y not try airfrace....they'll land u straight to PH.......imagin them saying dat to you.....flippin taklin a piste :x !!

My dear, PH airport is broken for now and no one is quite sure when it gets fixed. All PH-bound domestic flights now go to Owerri, but I think they cancelled all the international ones.

Blackie na so dem dey do try ghana airways my cousins came back this xmas with it and it wasn't bad according to them better still cheaper than the regular european carriers. they chilled in Accra for a couple of days cos they wanted to explore the city and flew into lagos with Virgin Nigeria for just $200.
Meanwhile this nija fraud of a thing is everywhere. i went to send money thru western union to UK and Nija respectively so while filling the two forms, i put the test question and Answer and when i was done , the bloody Indian told me no mam u don't need a test question for UK only Nigeria to be specific and other African countries. Reason _ Excessive fraud and the way he said it with a smirk on his face, i just flipped cos there were so many people there and i replied you must really have a very poor public relations background moreover i smiled and said India is not any better than Nigeria. I requested for my forms back, tore it in front of him and off i went to another western union spot. What Nonsence even if it where to be their rule, you say it with no sarcasm.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Next

Return to General Topics