[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Discuss daily and general issues

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Postby kk » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:12 am

Hi everyone....

Just to wish us all a very very erry xmas and a wonderful new year....may we continue to derive soooo much more fun from this website....create more reunions and friendships....

meanwhile, may u all say a silent prayer that the serious fog situation would calm don before sunday, if not my flight would be cancelled and I cannot bear spending xmas in Aberdeen.....temperature is minus 5 degrees......and it ain't good for a woman alone.....left to her devices if you know what I mean!!!!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:52 am

I am wishing you ladies on this website a merry xmas and a happy new Year. My prayer is that we move on to greater heights come 2007 in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt111

Personally, even though I feel I am too addicted to this site and I feel like cutting back a little, I don't think I'll regret any minute i've spent here. I've learned one thing from each of you; even though we interact via the internet, there's still that understanding of respect of personal opinions and thats exactly what is keeping us together on this forum. :smt052

Chizor, KK, Dubem, paige, checkj, stellaukaoma, sandy, Ada92, horizon, ayisha, aisha, weruche, nnelicious, nidgez, chelsea, UjuN, gommie92, Trish, nkay, jackie, missE, shaded, nekababy, faridah, Amara93, Onyi10, chinelo, our dear prince etc. thanks ladies for contributing your own 2 pence each in making this site fun. it'll be really sad when we'll be caught up with family and work that we may have little or no time again for this forum, but I'll know it was fun while it lasted

once again, MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U WONDERFUL AND BRILLIANT LADIES
GOD BLESS Y'ALL :smt111 :smt111 :smt114
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:33 am

Thanks o! Merry Xmas to you too and I hope the year ahead has loads of good things in store for us all.

I know it definitely has for me sha..... :wink: ( in Jesus name)

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Postby chizor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:37 am

kk wrote:meanwhile, may u all say a silent prayer that the serious fog situation would calm don before sunday, if not my flight would be cancelled and I cannot bear spending xmas in Aberdeen.....temperature is minus 5 degrees......and it ain't good for a woman alone.....left to her devices if you know what I mean!!!!

Kk, hope it all goes well for you and your flight isnt cancelled.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:44 am

A merry xmas to u all and i hope the new year is filled with God's love and blessings on us all. KK sunday is two days away it will clear definitely okay.

I have had such a nice time here, i have learned to respect people's opinions though not 100% but i'm getting there and above all, i have learned the act of patience thinking before talking, its been wonderful. Thnaks guys.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:23 am

Merry christmas everybody... :smt114 :smt111 :smt051
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:58 am

and to you too!
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Aisha » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:37 pm

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to everyone!

Does anyone have any resolutions for 2007??
Don't tell me what you believe in. I'll observe how you behave and make my own determination. - Alex Trebec
Aisha
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:42 pm

My resolutions are to be a little step closer to GOD than I was this year and from there, I believe every other thing will fall into place IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:44 pm

Ugbonma wrote:My resolutions are to be a little step closer to GOD than I was this year and from there, I believe every other thing will fall into place IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly the same as mine.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:46 pm

No chizor, please don't copy me ok, that resolution is mine and mine only, I ain't sharing it with nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( :-D :-D :-D :-D, ha ha ha ha how silly can i get)
gotta run, wanna get shopping
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:09 pm

Merry Christmas everybody, and God's blessings in the new year. It's been fun every step of the way...keep it coming in the new year, ladies.
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:12 pm

To you too blackie...merry christmas!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Postby blackie » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:14 pm

kk wrote:Hi everyone....

Just to wish us all a very very erry xmas and a wonderful new year....may we continue to derive soooo much more fun from this website....create more reunions and friendships....

meanwhile, may u all say a silent prayer that the serious fog situation would calm don before sunday, if not my flight would be cancelled and I cannot bear spending xmas in Aberdeen.....temperature is minus 5 degrees......and it ain't good for a woman alone.....left to her devices if you know what I mean!!!!

KK, not to be a spoilsport but I hear the fog will persist till Sunday...so somehow I can see the Flying Scotsman beckoning you for that (6hr?) journey :lol: :lol: anyway, all the best. Hope you make it into London
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby faridah » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:40 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New year! I pray:
That everyone traveling will have a safe journey going and returning. That everyone is able to enjoy time with family, friends, strangers or alone.
That we don't over eat during the festivities.
I just wish everyone peace and a lot of positive energy now and in the new year.
Last edited by faridah on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Next

Return to General Topics