[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Discuss daily and general issues

Postby zika_anoka » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:34 pm

Merry Christmas all.

Just wanted to share with you that Christmas is a big encouragement for me. It is a great reminder that my present status is not a picture or a photocopy of my tomorrow. Can u imagine that the child born in a manger, a carpenter's child revolutionalised the world.

Then my case must turn out better after all, if the same social worker were to analyze our cases. The statistics will show that I have a better chance of becoming a sucess..... So that is exactly what I will be. Because Jesus himself said" Greater things will u do"

Allow me to PROPHECY :-D :-D :-D Your future is so bright in 2008 that I need to look at it with LASER GLASSES,.... Did I hear an Amen in the HOUSE.....

mmmmmmmake una no look down on my prophecy. :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby UjuN » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:34 pm

Merry Christmas ladies, may all the Promises that came with the birth of our Christ be upon your way always, even in 2008. Trust the Lord and speak forth His word to claim your victory!!
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby onyi810 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:03 am

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS LADIES AND A BLESSED NEWYEAR WITH WONDERFUL THINGS AHEAD, BETTER LIFE, LONGLIFE, DREAMS COME THRU, PRAYERS ANSWERED, FRIENDSHIPS SUSTAINED, FAMILY GROWTH, JOURNEY MERCIES, ETC AND MOST OF ALL, THE JOY OF CHRIST IN US AS WE MARK HIS BIRTH ONCE MORE.

ACCEPT NO ONES DEFINITION OF YOU, DEFINE YOURSELF.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby tezeife » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:57 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAY THE BEST OF OUR YESTERDAYS .....BE THE WORST OF OUR TOMORROWS!

COME 1ST JANUARY 2008...THAT SHALL BE NONE MISSING.....FOR WE SHALL DANCE INTO 2008 WITH THANKSGIVING IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAISE ON OUR LIPS.

FOR HE WILL INCREASE OUR GREATNESS AND COMFORT US ON EVERY SIDE". AMEN.

HAVE A BLESSED, SPIRITUAL, UNCOMMON, DIVINE, WONDERFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
tezeife

Postby san24forever » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:47 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a blessed Newyear. May the Lord see us through, and don't spend too much shopping. Remember the reason for the season.
san24forever

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:59 am

Lovely prayers ladies....

Welcome San 24.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Postby chizor » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:13 am

kk wrote:meanwhile, may u all say a silent prayer that the serious fog situation would calm don before sunday, if not my flight would be cancelled and I cannot bear spending xmas in Aberdeen.....temperature is minus 5 degrees......and it ain't good for a woman alone.....left to her devices if you know what I mean!!!!

Just noticed that KK posted this last year, and the same occured at exactly the same time this year. Amazing!!!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:45 am

Hey ladies....I was suprised to see that I started the Christmas thread......I have not been active on the site for a wee while now....then I saw it was last years thread! Good who ever dug it up...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....MAY THE JOY OF THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE ON ALL OF US....AND MAY ALL OUR POSSIBILITIES BE TURNED INTO ACTUALITIES IN THE NEW YEAR!!!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby nkay » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Have a wonderful Christmas people. We all look foward to 2008 with great expectations and may God answer our prayers according to His will. Thank God for seeing us thru 2007. It may not have been the best year for some but don't forget to count your blessings and thank Him because some people had worse.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby eby » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:25 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you are having a joyful one, filled with loads of LOVE and food! :oops: :-D
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Merry xmas and a prosperous 2008 in advance to u wonderful ladies on dis site; may the joy of christ's birth abide with us and may 2008 bring victories in all our endeavors plus happiness
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby admin » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:03 pm

HERE IS WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS 2008.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT OF OUR ALMAMATER.
ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby gommie92Set » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:19 pm

Merry X-Mas Ladies & Gents :D

Have a Fabulous New Year Too....

Peace & Love....

Gommie :wink:
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Postby blackbeauty » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:05 am

Merry Christmas everyone and may all our wishes and desires for the New Year come true. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
blackbeauty
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby jezzy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:11 pm

Merry Christmas and a wonderful Christ-filled New Year!!! :D
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics