[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Uninvited comments

Uninvited comments

Discuss, Network with one another and you can advertise your business here.

Postby dubem » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:23 pm

Ugbaby, my mom is hillarious o jare.
We have learned to live and let live :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:38 am

@ SHADED: EWOO, I CAN IMAGINE, SUCH A THING CLD BE EMBARASSING :oops: . YEA, LIKE CONTROLLER SAID.. AGBA COULD BE IT OR BETTER STILL, WHENEVER EXCHANGE OF PLEASANTRIES ARISE, POLITELY N GENTLY TELL HIM KNOW THERE ARE THINGS TO SAY AND THINGS NOT TO SAY, HOW AND HOW NOT TO SAY....
THE LECTURE MAY BE GOOD FOR HIM SOMETIME IN D NEAREST FUTURE ;-) .
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:02 am

Reminds me of my mum that always reminds me to do sit-ups....all the way from Naija 8O 8O 8O
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:44 am

weruche wrote:Reminds me of my mum that always reminds me to do sit-ups....all the way from Naija 8O 8O 8O

Weruche, I guess it is the Anambra genes :roll: :roll: .... My mum feels she needs to help me watch my weight from Naija ohhh.. Infact from 2 yrs old, i was on a diet cos i was way too chubby and my behind growing extra large....

e go better ohh.. but weruche u dey like pesin we go watch im pikin weight ohhhhh :lol: :lol: :-D i go de in touch with rae ohhh :lol: :lol:
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:50 am

a similar thing happened to me o!
my dears i went to see one of my friends and i asked the gateman(abi security guy) if i was in the right house and told him who i wanted to see.
he looked at my face and was like 'what are u using for ur face?'
abeg was it my fault that on that fateful day like 5 juicy pimples just appeared on my face?
see me see wahala o!
and u need to c d way d guy looked at me like i had a disease
just because of acne kwa?

:lol: :lol: :D :-D O NO!
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:08 pm

zika_anoka wrote:
weruche wrote:Reminds me of my mum that always reminds me to do sit-ups....all the way from Naija 8O 8O 8O

Weruche, I guess it is the Anambra genes :roll: :roll: .... My mum feels she needs to help me watch my weight from Naija ohhh.. Infact from 2 yrs old, i was on a diet cos i was way too chubby and my behind growing extra large....

e go better ohh.. but weruche u dey like pesin we go watch im pikin weight ohhhhh :lol: :lol: :-D i go de in touch with rae ohhh :lol: :lol:

THANK GOD FOR MUMS LIKE THAT, SHOWS THEY CARE AND WANT THE BEST FOR U! MY MUM REMINDS US ALL TO WATCH OUR WEIGHT. SHE JUST CAME IN FROM U.K YESTERDAY AND SAID WE WOULD ALL GET ON THE SCALE AND RECORD OUR WEIGHT, COS E/ONE SEEMED TO 'VE ADDED AFTER THE BREAK. ESP. ME WHO DIDNT SAY NO TO SWEET THINGS :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:27 pm

Sandy, and I thought I had it bad ehn??? 8O 8O 8O 8O

Infact, I thank you Lord cause my mum is an angel compared to Sandy's mum....
Scale kwa, una no go kill me for dis site, true!
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby darinka » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:31 pm

In any case, I think it's a very good thing that Nigerian mums
are becoming weight conscious unlike few years ago. H/ever,
I find that many women still have a long way to go as regards healthy
eating. But I'm happy now that I eat to please myself and not to
please Mum or Dad :lol:
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:37 am

dubem wrote:Sandy, and I thought I had it bad ehn??? 8O 8O 8O 8O

Infact, I thank you Lord cause my mum is an angel compared to Sandy's mum....
Scale kwa, una no go kill me for dis site, true!
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

BUT WHOSAI, NO BODI GREE ENTER D SCALE :P WE JUST CHANGED D TOPIC IMMEDIATELY WITH ME PROMISING TO RESUME GYMING.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:11 am

Naija moms are insatiable I tell u... :-D

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:55 pm

Talking about moms:Yesterday I was talking with my mum and I asked if she got the pictures I sent her.She said yes and said that one of the pictures had my boobs showing 8O "Is that how u people dress now in America?" and before I could defend myself she said "and it looks like u've put on some weight".Chei!!I know she's my mum and all but that hurt.But my mum says what she thinks and somehow I like that about that but I wish she would have waited till some other time to say it. :)
Btw,my boobs were not showing o(not really). :-D
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Trish » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:51 am

I thank God for mums - they have our best interests at heart - I'm sure they do it lovingly!!!

My worst nightmare however is my older sister!!! She just looks at me and says: HMMM, PATRICIA, U DON DEY FAT OH!!!! She does this on an almost regular basis that now it's strange if she doesn't! I used to be soooooooo damn skinny when I was in uni in nig - she still expects me to be that way - and thankfully my mom comes to my rescue asking if she wants me to remain like that 4eva??? That's the problem - pple don't expect u to change as u grow older...

Imagine, one of her friends who saw me last in nig in 2000 saw the wedding pictures (check the album if u want) and was like: "AHHH, when did Trisha get married and have a baby that she didn't invite me for her wedding???" - In effect I looked like I had 'baby' fat - HELL, I don't blame her!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:44 am

Trish wrote:I thank God for mums - they have our best interests at heart - I'm sure they do it lovingly!!!

My worst nightmare however is my older sister!!! She just looks at me and says: HMMM, PATRICIA, U DON DEY FAT OH!!!! She does this on an almost regular basis that now it's strange if she doesn't! I used to be soooooooo damn skinny when I was in uni in nig - she still expects me to be that way - and thankfully my mom comes to my rescue asking if she wants me to remain like that 4eva??? That's the problem - pple don't expect u to change as u grow older...

Imagine, one of her friends who saw me last in nig in 2000 saw the wedding pictures (check the album if u want) and was like: "AHHH, when did Trisha get married and have a baby that she didn't invite me for her wedding???" - In effect I looked like I had 'baby' fat - HELL, I don't blame her!

PATRICIA, BUT U ARE SLIM NA :o WHAT DO THEY WANT...OKPELENGE? 8O
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:17 am

TALKING ABOUT UNWANTED COMMENTS.. I TOOK MY DAD TO THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING, INSTEAD OF HIM TO BE HAPPY HE HAS SOMEONE HELPING HIM OUT (SINCE HIS DRIVER DIDNT TURN UP, COS HE'S ILL) HE SAID TO ME THAT I WASNT 'WELL DRESSED' MY SHIRT LOOKED RUMPLE :? ...AHH, A SHIRT THAT JUST CAME IN FROM THE DRY-CLEANERS.... NA MY PAPA, I DIDNT TALK TOO MUCH. ONLY FOR ME TO GET TO D A/PORT AND A MAN COMMNTED ON HOW GOOD I LOOKED ;-) :) :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 pm

I got an unwanted comment two days ago.An old woman called me 'fatso'
and I was shocked.(The only person that called me that is my cousin back home).I asked the lady why and she said I hadn't told her my name.Hmm,okwa unu ahula trouble!
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Previous

Return to Business